“Movies in the Park” (Huntersville) -
Movies in the Park Huntersville © is a ministry & outreach event produced, managed, and executed by Radiant Life Fellowship Church of Huntersville, NC. Radiant Life Fellowship Church is Pastored by Chris Thompson, and is a “non-demontional” church.
Movies in the Park Huntersville © is also a partnership between the Radiant Life Fellowship & The Town of Huntersville, for the purpose of benefiting the community by providing FREE, fun events for the entire family. Movies in the Park originally began a few summers ago, and our hope is to continue to provide this event for as long as the community of Huntersville desires for it to be offered.
What you can expect from one of the Movies in the Park night’s:
- Enjoy the latest and greatest family friendly movies on a huge inflatable outdoor movie screen, accompanied by a top-notch sound system
- Free popcorn & drinks for all who attend
- “Pre-Movie” activities/games: corn hole, frisbee, football, and “minute to win it” games w/ prizes
What you should know:
- Bring your own lawn chairs, folding chairs and blankets to sit on during the movie.
- We will provide bug spray and sunscreen
- Pet’s are welcome as long as they’re on a leash.
- We have volunteers who will assist all traffic with parking
Last but not least please take a moment and “Like” our “Facebook”
page to stay caught up on all the last minute details.